Mental Health Clinician or Social WorkerJob: CY Category: Social workerContact: Human ResourcesEmail: [email protected]
Exciting opportunities are available for social workers and mental health clinicians at the Yonkers Family Mental Health Clinic, a large, busy, vibrant, and collegial community mental health center serving families and persons of all ages, races and ethnicities, and backgrounds through our general clinic and specialized treatment services. Under general supervision of the Clinic Director, the clinician provides comprehensive mental health treatment services to persons in the community having a psychiatric and substance use diagnoses with the support of a multidisciplinary team, strong supervision, and ample training.
Available positons include part-time and full-time options. Preferred qualifications include familiarity with evidenced based treatments, knowledge of modern principles of social work, prior experience with children, community mental health, and/or co-occurring disorders. Bilingual English-Spanish is a plus. New York State licensure or New York State license-eligibility (LMFT, LMSW, LMHC, or LCSW) is required.
At WJCS we value our employees, their contributions and their growth. We demonstrate this commitment with much more than highly competitive benefits and compensation - we show it everyday in the way we work together, embracing leadership behaviors that are recognized and rewarded. We value you, your growth and contributions.
Our address is 845 N. Broadway, White Plains, NY 10603 and our fax number is 914-421-9066.
WJCS is an equal opportunity employer
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage for part-time and full-time employees and dependents with a portion paid by employer
- Dental insurance
- AFLAC benefit programs
- 403(b) Plan
- Agency-paid Pension Plan
- Agency-paid Long-term Disability Insurance
- Agency-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Generous time-off benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Savings on auto or homeowner's insurance with option of payroll deductions
- Tuition assistance to help you reach your educational goals
- Day Care reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Ongoing professional training and development