Business Intelligence AnalystJob: IT Category: General
WJCS is currently searching for a full-time Business Intelligence Analyst to work in White Plains. Under the general supervision of the Chief Technology Officer, the Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for managing the Data Warehouse and its underlying infrastructure in collaboration with IT and Consultants. This position is an exciting opportunity that will be responsible for mining through existing and new data sources using a data warehouse and Tableau. The dashboards created through Tableau will help optimize business efficiencies, comply with reporting requirements, and automate data reporting using real time data.
The ideal candidate must possess a BA, have advanced training in statistics/computer science highly preferred. The candidate should have advanced proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, macros, VLOOKUP formulas, data organization and visualization); basic proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Server Technology and AWS.
At WJCS we value our employees, their contributions, and their growth. We demonstrate this commitment with much more than highly competitive benefits and compensation - we show it every day in the way we work together, embracing leadership behaviors that are recognized and rewarded throughout our system. We value you, your growth and your contributions.
The agency provides a dynamic atmosphere of exciting and challenging programs. We also offer very generous benefits to eligible employees including:
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage for part-time and full-time employees and dependents with a portion paid by employer
- Dental insurance
- AFLAC benefit programs
- 403(b) Plan
- Agency-paid Pension Plan
- Agency-paid Long-term Disability Insurance
- Agency-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Generous time-off benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Savings on auto or homeowner's insurance with option of payroll deductions
- Tuition assistance to help you reach your educational goals
- Day Care reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Ongoing professional training and development