Child/Adolescent/Adult Psychiatrists and Psychiatric Nurse PractitionersJob: Psy-N-P Category: PsychContact: Human ResourcesEmail: [email protected]
WJCS, the oldest and largest social service agency in Westchester County is seeking either a Child/Adolescent/Adult Psychiatrist and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners for part time work (with potential for full time) at our Family Mental Health Clinics in southern Westchester. Psychiatrists/PNPs work as part of a multidisciplinary team providing innovative care to a varied population of children, adolescents, and adults. Benefits are available. In addition, professionals may be eligible for education loan forgiveness under a Federal program to increase services to underserved areas. Please send cover letter with your resume.
At WJCS we value our employees, their contributions, and their growth. We demonstrate this commitment with much more than highly competitive benefits and compensation - we show it everyday in the way we work together, embracing leadership behaviors that are recognized and rewarded throughout our system. We value you, your growth and your contributions.
If you would like to be considered for the position please send your résumé with cover letter to Human Resources via email, [email protected].
Our address is 845 N. Broadway, White Plains, NY 10603 and our fax number is 914-421-9066.
WJCS is an equal opportunity employer
The agency provides a dynamic atmosphere of exciting and challenging programs. We also offer very generous benefits to eligible employees including:
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage for part-time and full-time employees and dependents with a portion paid by employer
- Dental insurance
- AFLAC benefit programs
- 403(b) Plan
- Agency-paid Pension Plan
- Agency-paid Long-term Disability Insurance
- Agency-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Generous time-off benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Savings on auto or homeowner's insurance with option of payroll deductions
- Tuition assistance to help you reach your educational goals
- Day Care reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Ongoing professional training and development