Psychiatrists and Psychiatric Nurse PractitionersJob: Psy-N-P Category: PsychContact: Human ResourcesEmail: [email protected]
Westchester Jewish Community Services (WJCS) is currently seeking a full-time or part-time psychiatrist or psychiatric nurse practitioner to work in one of our four outpatient mental health clinics in Westchester, New York. The clinics are specifically located in the cities of Hartsdale, Yonkers, Mt. Vernon, and Peekskill.
WJCS is the largest outpatient provider of mental health services in Westchester County, New York. We offer excellent benefits and generous time off. In addition, our psychiatric staff often benefit from education loan forgiveness under a Federal program to increase services to underserved areas.
Below is a list of specific requirements and expectations for the position:
- Board certified or eligible in psychiatry or related subspecialties
- Active NY medical or nurse practitioner in psychiatry license
- Active or eligible to obtain Buprenorphine Treatment Certificate
- Strong knowledge of psychopharmacologic treatment of psychiatric outpatients
- Work effectively with a team of nurses, social workers, and office support staff
In addition, experience in child and addiction subspecialties are preferred along with being bilingual in Spanish.
If you would like to be considered for the position please send your résumé with cover letter to Human Resources via email, [email protected].
Our address is 845 N. Broadway, White Plains, NY 10603 and our fax number is 914-421-9066.
WJCS is an equal opportunity employer
The agency provides a dynamic atmosphere of exciting and challenging programs. We also offer very generous benefits to eligible employees including:
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage for part-time and full-time employees and dependents with a portion paid by employer
- Dental insurance
- AFLAC benefit programs
- 403(b) Plan
- Agency-paid Pension Plan
- Agency-paid Long-term Disability Insurance
- Agency-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Generous time-off benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Savings on auto or homeowner's insurance with option of payroll deductions
- Tuition assistance to help you reach your educational goals
- Day Care reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Ongoing professional training and development