WJCS is the largest not-for-profit provider of licensed outpatient mental health services in Westchester County. WJCS’ multi-disciplinary team of social workers, psychologists, psychiatrists, nurse-practitioners, licensed practical nurses and peer counselors are committed to improving the emotional and physical health of Westchester residents. Agency professionals use evidence-based practices to offer compassionate and cutting-edge care to children, families, individuals, people with disabilities, and older adults.
Mental health services are provided through four New York State licensed community based mental health clinics, eight satellite and school based clinics, a mobile clinic and various locations throughout Westchester County.
WJCS is a key partner in local, county, and statewide initiatives that promote emotional wellness, combat the stigma that serves as a barrier to effective mental health treatment, and foster a trauma-informed system of care. The agency provides mental health treatment, counseling, support groups, and programming in clinic, school, mobile, and community locations throughout Westchester County. Learn more about the pervasiveness of mental illness in the US.
Our commitment to research and training ensures that Westchester residents have access to the highest level and most current services delivered by skilled professionals. WJCS is a training site for doctoral level psychologists and graduate students in social work. Through our Educational Institute, we provide research-proven training for WJCS staff and those of other community agencies.
- Family Mental Health Clinics and Satellite/Co-located Clinics
- School-based Clinics
- Intensive Mobile Services – Family Matters
- Juvenile Fire-Setting Evaluation and Treatment Program
- Whitehill Counseling Services – Fee Supported Services
- Trager Lemp Center: Treating Trauma & Promoting Resilience
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Learning Center – Testing, Assessment and Evaluation
- Adult Care Management/Health Homes
- Emotional Wellness Screening
- Geriatric Mental Health Treatment
- Clinical Services for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and Autism
- Recovery Support Services – Social Clubs
- Court Assessment Program
For more information about mental health services,
Leslie Hernandez, director of admitting (914) 737-7338 x 19; [email protected]
1101 Main Street, Peekskill, NY, 10566
Patricia Lemp, LCSW, assistant executive director, Clinic-Based Services (914) 761-0600 x 207; [email protected]
845 N Broadway, White Plains, NY, 10603