Support for Family Caregivers
Family and friends whose lives have been changed by illness face a unique set of challenges. Caregivers play a significant role from the moment of diagnosis and often do not receive the vital support that they need to best care for their loved one. Through Westchester County Department of Senior Programs and Services, WJCS Pathways to Care program provides professional assistance to individuals and families caring for a loved one.
OUR COMPASSIONATE AND HIGHLY TRAINED STAFF OFFER:
- Information and referrals regarding caregiving and local resources
- Assistance in obtaining access to services
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Caregiver and Bereavement Support Groups
- Educational training for Caregivers
Click HERE to view this information in Spanish.
Contact Jane Slevin, LMFT 914-761-0600, Ext. 2143; [email protected]
845 N Broadway, White Plains, NY, 10603