WJCS EARNS GREEN BUSINESS CERTIFICATION
Going green has been a goal of WJCS for several years, and we are thrilled to announce that we have just earned Green Business Certification from Green Business Partnership in recognition of our efforts.
WJCS has been focused on transforming and saving lives since its founding in 1943. We are also focused on saving the planet. We are taking small steps that continue to add up to big impact. These initiatives include:
- Using only natural cleaning products in building maintenance
- Selecting “greener” alternatives when making purchases
- Placing stickers on light switches to remind staff to turn off lights when not in use
- carpooling to work and meetings whenever possible
- Removing staff from any unwanted mailing lists to reduce waste
- Encouraging staff to recycle, reduce and reuse
- Closing windows and shut off air conditioners when leaving offices and conference rooms
All these big (and little things) make a difference and contribute to a greener and healthier workplace!
Follow WJCS on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn. @WJCSWestchester