Employment at WJCS
Opportunities to serve the community and make a difference in the lives of children, adults and people with disabilities
WJCS has a wide range of innovative programs created to meet the ongoing and expanding needs of people in Westchester County. We have a continuous need for talented individuals committed to providing the highest level of service to our clients.
Opportunities include: work with children, adults and seniors; providing assistance to people with developmental disabilities or with mental or emotional difficulties; caring for homebound elderly or ailing adults; or working in school, community or office settings.
Click here to view current employment openings
The agency provides a dynamic atmosphere of exciting and challenging programs. We also offer very generous benefits to eligible employees including:
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage for part-time and full-time employees and dependents with a portion paid by employer
- Dental insurance
- AFLAC benefit programs
- 403(b) Plan
- Agency-paid Pension Plan
- Agency-paid Long-term Disability Insurance
- Agency-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Generous time-off benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Savings on auto or homeowner's insurance with option of payroll deductions
- Tuition assistance to help you reach your educational goals
- Day Care reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Ongoing professional training and development
WJCS offers a lot to its employees. Add to that wonderful co-workers and you will find that WJCS is just a great place to work!
Click here to download and print Employment Application
WJCS is an equal opportunity employer.