Clinical, Educational & Spiritual
WJCS assists members of Westchester's Jewish community in varied ways. Our clinical, educational and spiritual programs offer people support in addressing challenges of daily living and help individuals and families access resources for information and advice; help Jewish educators serve the needs of children with different learning styles; and provide spiritual guidance within a Jewish context to help people cope with difficult situations.
CLINICAL, EDUCATIONAL & SPIRITUAL PROGRAMS
- PARTNERS IN CARING offering on-site counseling, educational and informational programs in synagogues, JCCs and day schools Westchester-wide.
- PATHWAYS TO CARE helping people cope with advanced illness or bereavement
- PROJECT SEED helping synagogue nursery school educators to address challenging classroom behaviors
- SHALOM AT HOME counseling and education related to domestic abuse within the Jewish community
- JEWISH SPIRITUAL HEALING CENTER offering solace through Jewish traditions
- Jewish Information and Referral
For information about WJCS programs serving the Jewish community, contact:
Sherry Birnbaum, Director of Jewish Programs
Phone: 914-761-0600 ext 140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org