Team Leader/Program DirectorJob: ONT Category: General
WJCS is currently searching for a full-time Team Leader/Program Director to work as a part of the “OnTrackNY” Program located in our Peekskill and Hartsdale clinics. Under the general supervision of the Clinic Director, the Team Leader/Program Director, will work as part of a small multidisciplinary team providing coordinated and assertive treatment in the earliest stages of illness. The “OnTrackNY” Program is an innovative and exciting treatment program offered by WJCS in cooperation with a larger NY State research team. The program serves adolescents and young adults who are in the very early stages of a psychotic disorder. Other duties include provide overall supervision to the team and is responsible for allocation of staff time; ensure all team members are kept informed of issues involving participants and their families; and monitor caseload size and coordinates program intakes and discharges.
The ideal candidate must possess an advanced clinical license LCSW or Ph.D. clinician in appropriate field (social work, psychology); experience working with adolescents and young adults; and experience in community-based mental health services.
At WJCS we value our employees, their contributions, and their growth. We demonstrate this commitment with much more than highly competitive benefits and compensation - we show it everyday in the way we work together, embracing leadership behaviors that are recognized and rewarded. We value you, your growth and contributions.
The agency provides a dynamic atmosphere of exciting and challenging programs. We also offer very generous benefits to eligible employees including:
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage for part-time and full-time employees and dependents with a portion paid by employer
- Dental insurance
- AFLAC benefit programs
- 403(b) Plan
- Agency-paid Pension Plan
- Agency-paid Long-term Disability Insurance
- Agency-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Generous time-off benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Savings on auto or homeowner's insurance with option of payroll deductions
- Tuition assistance to help you reach your educational goals
- Day Care reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Ongoing professional training and development