Social Worker | Licensed Mental Health CounselorJob: LSW Category: Social workerContact: Human ResourcesEmail: [email protected]
Location & Overview:
Westchester Jewish Community Services (WJCS) is seeking clinical social workers or licensed mental health counselors for full time outpatient clinic positions. Ideally the candidate will work full- time (35 hours weekly) including evening hours, with a flexible schedule. Currently there are openings in our Peekskill, Hartsdale, and Yonkers OMH licensed mental health clinics. Many clinical services are being provided virtually via telehealth during this pandemic. The candidate may expect to work 1-2 days in the office and the balance of the hours remotely. Clinic location and hours may be flexible.
Westchester Jewish Community Services (WJCS) is one of the largest outpatient mental health providers in Westchester County, NY. We deliver mental health treatment through our four main clinics located in Hartsdale, Yonkers, Mt. Vernon and Peekskill and through nine satellite clinics. In addition, WJCS has over 80 clinical programs that provide a wide range of supportive community services to more than 20,000 adults, children and families each year. We are proud of our Educational Institute, offering our clinical staff opportunities for training and supervision in a wide range of evidence- based practices. Opportunities for employee growth through supervision, training and collaboration underscore our values. We work collaboratively with a full multidisciplinary team including psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, social workers, care managers, education specialists, and direct care workers. Our collective mission is to strengthen communities by helping people of all ages and backgrounds overcome emotional, physical, cognitive, and social challenges.
- Full-time clinical social worker or licensed mental health counselor; license required.
- Treatment of adults, adolescents, and children with a wide range of psychiatric diagnosis
- Evidence-based treatment approach, experience with CBT/DBT a plus
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
- Generous vacation, health benefits, pension plan, 403b, and more…
At WJCS we value our employees, their contributions, and their growth. We demonstrate this commitment with much more than highly competitive benefits and compensation - we show it every day in the way we work together, embracing leadership behaviors that are recognized and rewarded throughout our system. We value you, your growth and your contributions.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Cristopher Torres, Human Resources Clerk at [email protected].
The agency provides a dynamic atmosphere of exciting and challenging programs. We also offer very generous benefits to eligible employees including:
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage for part-time and full-time employees and dependents with a portion paid by employer
- Dental insurance
- AFLAC benefit programs
- 403(b) Plan
- Agency-paid Pension Plan
- Agency-paid Long-term Disability Insurance
- Agency-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Generous time-off benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Savings on auto or homeowner's insurance with option of payroll deductions
- Tuition assistance to help you reach your educational goals
- Day Care reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Ongoing professional training and development