Child PsychiatristJob: CPT Category: AEDContact: Human ResourcesEmail: [email protected]
Westchester Jewish Community Services (WJCS) is currently seeking a full-time child psychiatrist to work in our outpatient mental health clinic in Peekskill, New York.
WJCS is the largest outpatient provider of mental health services in Westchester County, New York. We offer excellent benefits and generous time off.
Below is a list of specific requirements and expectations for this position:
- Board certified or eligible in both psychiatry and child psychiatry
- Active NY medical license
- Active or eligible to obtain Buprenorphine Treatment Certificate
- Strong knowledge of psychopharmacologic outpatient treatment of both children and adults
- Work effectively with a team of nurses, social workers, and office support staff
- Being bilingual in Spanish is preferred but not required
If you would like to be considered for the position please send your resume with cover letter to Human Resources via email, [email protected].
Our address is 845 N. Broadway, White Plains, NY 10603 and our fax number is 914-421-9066.
Visit our home on the web at www.wjcs.com WJCS is an equal opportunity employer
The agency provides a dynamic atmosphere of exciting and challenging programs. We also offer very generous benefits to eligible employees including:
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage for part-time and full-time employees and dependents with a portion paid by employer
- Dental insurance
- AFLAC benefit programs
- 403(b) Plan
- Agency-paid Pension Plan
- Agency-paid Long-term Disability Insurance
- Agency-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Generous time-off benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Savings on auto or homeowner's insurance with option of payroll deductions
- Tuition assistance to help you reach your educational goals
- Day Care reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Ongoing professional training and development