PROGRAM COORDINATOR, YONKERS SATELLITE CLINICJob: YSC Category: General
Exciting full-time, 35 hours per week, opportunity for experienced, energetic Program Coordinator to provide leadership in an innovative Satellite Clinic, housed at the Department of Social Services (DSS) offering child and family mental health treatment.
The Program Coordinator will oversee the day-to-day operation of the program, supervise staff and provide state-of-the-art treatment and related services to families with complex psychosocial needs. The Program Coordinator provides consultation to and works in partnership with the DSS workers. This position provides an excellent chance to guide a small, off-site staff in providing clinical services. On-going clinical and administrative supervision and training is offered in the WJCS Educational Institute. Bi-lingual, English-Spanish preferred. LCSW required.
At WJCS we value our employees, their contributions, and their growth. We demonstrate this commitment with much more than highly competitive benefits and compensation - we show it every day in the way we work together, embracing leadership behaviors that are recognized and rewarded throughout our system. We value you, your growth and your contributions.
If you would like to be considered for the position please send your resume with cover letter to Human Resources via email, [email protected].
Our address is 845 N. Broadway, White Plains, NY 10603 and our fax number is 914-421-9066.
Visit our home on the web at www.wjcs.com WJCS is an equal opportunity employer
Bi-lingual, English-Spanish preferred. LCSW required.
The agency provides a dynamic atmosphere of exciting and challenging programs. We also offer very generous benefits to eligible employees including:
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage for part-time and full-time employees and dependents with a portion paid by employer
- Dental insurance
- AFLAC benefit programs
- 403(b) Plan
- Agency-paid Pension Plan
- Agency-paid Long-term Disability Insurance
- Agency-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Generous time-off benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Savings on auto or homeowner's insurance with option of payroll deductions
- Tuition assistance to help you reach your educational goals
- Day Care reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Ongoing professional training and development