School Social Worker - YonkersJob: FM Category: Social workerContact: Human ResourcesEmail: [email protected]
Westchester Jewish Community Services (WJCS) is a large, not for profit, organization with headquarters in White Plains, NY. We are currently searching for a full-time, 35 hours per week, Social Worker to work in a satellite clinic based program in an elementary school in Yonkers, NY. The position is 12 months per year with benefits. The candidate is responsible for providing direct clinical services to children and families in a busy school setting, as well as all related clinical documentation. Capacity to develop collaborative relationships with school and community partners is essential. An MSW and license to practice in NY are required. Bilingual Spanish-English proficiency is preferred. Excellent continued professional training and clinical supervision provided through the Agency Educational Institute.
At WJCS we value our employees, their contributions, and their growth. We demonstrate this commitment with much more than highly competitive benefits and compensation - we show it every day in the way we work together, embracing leadership behaviors that are recognized and rewarded throughout our system. We value you, your growth and your contributions.
If you would like to be considered for the position please send your résumé with cover letter to Human Resources via email, [email protected].
Our address is 845 N. Broadway, White Plains, NY 10603 and our fax number is 914-421-9066.
WJCS is an equal opportunity employer
The agency provides a dynamic atmosphere of exciting and challenging programs. We also offer very generous benefits to eligible employees including:
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage for part-time and full-time employees and dependents with a portion paid by employer
- Dental insurance
- AFLAC benefit programs
- 403(b) Plan
- Agency-paid Pension Plan
- Agency-paid Long-term Disability Insurance
- Agency-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Generous time-off benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Savings on auto or homeowner's insurance with option of payroll deductions
- Tuition assistance to help you reach your educational goals
- Day Care reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Ongoing professional training and development