Assistant Coordinator, Claims ConferenceJob: CC Category: GeneralContact: Human ResourcesEmail: [email protected]
WJCS is currently seeking a part time (7-14 hours/week) Assistant Coordinator, to work as a part of our Claims Conference In-Home Services Program. Under the general supervision of the Program Coordinator, the Assistant Coordinator will provide budget creation, information management, grant reporting, file management, and in-home evaluations of a person’s need for home health services and other supports.
In this position the selected candidate will be responsible for using software apps including Diamond and Fluxx to create, maintain, and report budgets; maintaining client files; provide in-home visits to evaluate/re-evaluate clients for in-home services and assist Holocaust survivor’s complete paperwork for eligible benefits.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree and a valid NY State Drivers License; experience creating excel spreadsheets and intricate budgets and the ability to speak Russian. Knowledge of the Holocaust; serious health and mental health conditions and senior government entitlements preferred.
At WJCS we value our employees, their contributions, and their growth. We demonstrate this commitment with much more than highly competitive benefits and compensation - we show it every day in the way we work together, embracing leadership behaviors that are recognized and rewarded throughout our system. We value you, your growth and your contributions.
The agency provides a dynamic atmosphere of exciting and challenging programs. We also offer very generous benefits to eligible employees including:
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage for part-time and full-time employees and dependents with a portion paid by employer
- Dental insurance
- AFLAC benefit programs
- 403(b) Plan
- Agency-paid Pension Plan
- Agency-paid Long-term Disability Insurance
- Agency-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Generous time-off benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Savings on auto or homeowner's insurance with option of payroll deductions
- Tuition assistance to help you reach your educational goals
- Day Care reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Ongoing professional training and development