Center Lane for Educators
Center Lane provides workshops and presentations in schools and agencies. Tailored to the age and background of the audience, the training aims to deepen understanding, reduce bullying, combat misinformation and promote social justice for all. The Center Lane brochure provides more details.
Center Lane staff and youth are available to visit schools, agencies and other institutions to present workshops and talk with students about LGBTQ issues.
Past presentations have included:
- LGBTQ 101
- Transgender 101
- Dealing with bullying
- Risky behavior in LGBTQ youth
- LGBTQ issues in residential treatment centers
- Helping faculty/staff to become more comfortable with and
sensitive to the needs of LGBTQ youth
- Talking to parents about LGBTQ issues
- Advocating for the rights of LGBTQ youth
For more information about having Center Lane staff provide a presentation to your agency, organization, company, school, etc.,
Contact Santo Barbagiovanni, program director