Careers at WJCS
Westchester Jewish Community Services (WJCS) is one of the largest human service organizations in Westchester county. Founded in 1943, we provide a vast range of supportive community services each year to 20,000 people of all ages and backgrounds. Across every division, WJCS employees are connected by their shared values and commitment to helping those in need.
WJCS provides a dynamic and varied atmosphere of programs that address the physical, social, educational, and mental health needs of children, youth, and their families, seniors, individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, LGBTQ youth and the Jewish community. We have a continuous need for highly skilled and caring individuals committed to providing the highest level of evidence-based treatment and quality service to our clients.
At WJCS we value our employees, their contributions, and their growth. We demonstrate this it every day in the way we work together, embracing leadership behaviors that are recognized and rewarded.
WJCS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive benefits and promote good health, work life balance, and peace of mind.
View current employment openings.
Our generous benefits to eligible employees include:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance for full time and part time employees and dependents, with a portion paid by employer
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- AFLAC Benefit Programs
- 403(b) Plan
- Agency-paid Pension Plan
- Agency-paid Long-term Disability Insurance
- Agency-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Savings on auto or homeowner's insurance with option of payroll deductions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Ongoing professional training and development
When asked why they enjoy working at WJCS, employees responded:
- I love WJCS because of the caring and dedication of the staff in helping make the Westchester community a better place for its population.
- I love WJCS because my supervisors balance compassion and efficiency.
- WJCS, first and foremost, focuses on the needs of the people in our community.
- The people who work here are knowledgeable and dedicated.
- The incredible dedication and caring of the staff!
- WE CARE and We Make a Difference!
- I have never worked anywhere before where there was such consistent professionalism, high standard of care, commitment to the work, and generosity toward colleagues.
- WJCS has a broad reach that crosses color, gender and religious lines. The agency strives to promote good will throughout all of the communities it serves.
- WJCS works very hard to offer the best services with compassion and care.
- This is an agency where we never forget why we do, what we do, for whom we do it, and HOW we do it…with full hearts, excellence, respect and dignity.
- I’m #WJCSProud every day.