Careers at WJCS
When you work at WJCS, you will engage with the Westchester community and help those in need. You can make a difference in the lives of children, adults, seniors, individuals with disabilities, people with mental health concerns and other challenges.
WJCS provides a wide range of innovative programs created to meet the ongoing and expanding needs of people in Westchester County. We have a continuous need for talented individuals committed to providing the highest level of service to our clients. Our work depends on the varied skills of social workers, psychologists, psychiatrists, nurses, educators, residence managers, home health aides, clerical staff and life skills trainers.
Opportunities include: work with children and families and seniors; providing assistance to people with developmental disabilities or with mental or emotional difficulties; caring for homebound elderly or ailing adults; or working in school, community or office settings.
View current employment openings.
The agency provides a dynamic atmosphere of exciting and challenging programs. We also offer very generous benefits to eligible employees including:
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage for part-time and full-time employees and dependents with a portion paid by employer
- Dental insurance
- AFLAC benefit programs
- 403(b) Plan
- Agency-paid Pension Plan
- Agency-paid Long-term Disability Insurance
- Agency-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Generous time-off benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Savings on auto or homeowner's insurance with option of payroll deductions
- Tuition assistance to help you reach your educational goals
- Day Care reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Ongoing professional training and development
WJCS offers a lot to its employees. Add to that, wonderful co-workers and you will find that WJCS is just a great place to work!
Submit an Employment Application online.
Download and print an Employment Application Form.
WJCS is an equal opportunity employer.